Sunday, February 20, 2005

mucho work

much work to do. my idea for the uni project keeps prickling at me.... is it a novel or a short story? not sure. parents' day tomorrow at Pitzer. I can't remember if we had parent's day at Smith. we must have. my parents never came. i'm not sure whether i like that or not. hmm. i think it's ok actually. they wanted me to have my space in college. they certainly came to graduation and the dog jumped out of the window of the moving car when he saw me. awww.

5 yellow school buses lined up in front of the orthodox synagogue around the corner. the bus driver doing stretching exercises while all the kids' parents mobbed the starbucks. madness with cups and lids while the driver, calmly sticks one leg out and puts it on top of the mailbox, bends over. calm. bus drivers were never this groovy in my day.

No comments: